Monday 31 March 2014

A few favourites for National Stationery Week

This week is National Stationery Week, I don't think I actually need a special week to celebrate stationery - I've celebrated it everyday since I can remember, with my love of paper products and art materials.

It did seem a good excuse, though, to compile a few of my favourites here, for you.

I'll start with notebooks. You really can never have enough notebooks. I have different ones for different topics. I love lists, and have found myself occasionally making a list of lists I have to make! Typical Virgo, moi?!




Whenever I need new stationery, one of my favourite destinations is Liberty, London, where I can't resist pretty bits and bobs like these...







Now, to write or draw in all these lovely notebooks I absolutely insist on the sharpest pencils possible...





or (this will no doubt sound a little odd) a Barclays Bank pen - a surpisingly lovely writer!



I keep all my pens and pencils in this wonderful desk tidy by All Things Brighton Beautiful via notonthehighstreet.com





My absolute all-time favourite paper to use for my paintings is by Fabriano, I often go to great lengths to get my hands on this, nothing else will really do...






In my dreams 
I own this Faber Castell Special Anniversary set





and I have aallllll this washi tape


                                               image from Mariage Original



I couldn't really talk about stationery without popping in a couple of my own designs for Phoenix Trading, surely?!





What about you, what are your favourites? I'm guessing the fact you're reading this means you rather like stationery, too?!






No comments:

Post a Comment