Monday 29 December 2014

A good year for Love Lucy Illustration

I'd like to thank you for supporting Love Lucy Illustration this year, with your orders, repeat orders, feedback, Facebook likes and comments... everything - it's all much appreciated. I wish you a very Happy New Year, full of good things.

As with most greeting card designers/creators Christmas was busy, busy, busy in my online shop!

Personalised gifts for little ones...and some big ones, too!




Personalised Cards

Personalised Valentine's Day Keepsake Cards kickstarted the year- I had sooo many commissions for these and enjoyed each and every one. I EVEN had men ordering them! Been hinting, have we, ladies?!

I had some really fantastic feedback so I'm planning on doing them again this year, but with a slightly different design, so do keep your eyes peeled!

Personalised Valentine's Cards


In the pipeline

I finally got round to planning something I've wanted to do for a long time - fabric! Still working on and completing a small range... lots of you have expressed excitement at the idea... coming soon in the New Year, I promise!

                                            



Family Tree Pantings

I've enjoyed painting families from all over the world - UK, USA, France, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Hong Kong! Each one is a pleasure to paint and by the end of it I almost feel like I know the family personally. 

Family Tree Paintings


Phoenix Trading

I'm delighted to say that the fabulous Phoenix Trading published four designs of mine in 2014... here they are

Phoenix Trading cards





On a personal level, 2014 was extra special... our super dooper little son turned one, and then on Midsummer's Day I became a Mrs! What a lucky lady.


 
                                                           
  


Please stick around - I have so many new designs planned for my online shop this year... I'm bursting to tell you but just need to dot a few i's and cross a few t's and all shall be ready to be revealed!
Love Lucy x








No comments:

Post a Comment