Wednesday 29 August 2012

A seaside wedding

I'm returning to my hometown at the seaside next week for my best friend's wedding.
I've known Louise since I was three years old. Here's a picture I painted of us a long time ago...that's Louise on the right.


Louise is a twin. As children, we were often referred to as 'the triplets'. We were pretty much inseparable... 

Here we are...spot the scruffy 'shabby chic' one! C'est moi!


These days, however, many many miles separate us (549! I've counted).
We're lucky if we get to see each other once a year, but when we do it's as if nothing's changed...the best kind of friendship, I think...


Louise kindly asked me to design some of her wedding stationery. Here's to the bride and groom! May you enjoy many years of love and friendship of your own x









No comments:

Post a Comment